TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Right to Work
- I have the right to work in the UK *
- *If successful in your application you will be required to provide documentary evidence of your right to work in the UK prior to commencing employment.
Data Protection and Video Profiles
- I confirm that I consent to THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD publishing my video profile on their website for the purpose of marketing myself to secure opportunities for my employment and/or engagement with employers in addition to the purpose of marketing THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD. *
- * Please note that you may withdraw your consent at any time by giving notice to THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD in writing. The video introduction is not compulsory however we do encourage video introductions to give each applicant the opportunity to introduce themselves and bring their CV to life. We have found that paper CVs alone are often rejected at first glance by employers due to things such as small grammatical errors, dislike of format, and a catalog of other reasons. We welcome people from all identities to join the Opportunity Hub. We’re not just committed to being an equal opportunity employer, we actively celebrate diversity in all its forms by giving you the opportunity to showcase your personality, interests, and experiences directly with employers.
- THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD is the Data Controller and is responsible for your personal data.
- THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD confirms that your personal data will be held and processed for the purposes of securing opportunities for your employment and/or engagement with employers. Therefore, your personal data will be shared with third parties, namely, prospective employers. Your personal data includes but is not limited to: the information provided in this application form; your curriculum vitae and your video profile (if provided).
Your Legal Rights
- Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
- By accepting these terms and conditions I confirm that I have read and understood the above information and agree to the following whilst I am registered as a candidate with THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD:
- THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD can use the attached information for the purposes of securing employment/engagement opportunities for me.
- I understand that THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD is the broker acting between the candidate and the employer, therefore, I will not contact any of THE OPPORTUNITY HUB UK LTD clients directly and in the event that they contact me directly I will inform a member of the THE OPPORTUNITY HUB team.